General dentistry in Birmingham
At St. Paul's Square Dental Practice in Birmingham, we provide a wide array of general dentistry services to our patients. We utilise the latest technology in a friendly and relaxed environment, offering a friendly and professional dentistry service.
We offer a range of primary dental care, from diagnosis of dental problems to the management and treatment of any dental issues you may have. Having good oral health will help maintain your teeth, preventing the onset of tooth decay and gum disease.
We have different payment options available for dentistry work, such as a 5% discount if you pay in full upfront or 0% finance available over 12 or 15 months.
General dentistry treatments
Our range of general dentistry treatments include:
- Oral surgery - Find out more about our oral and maxillofacial surgery services, such as the extraction of decayed teeth or fixing fractured teeth.
- Smile makeover - Enhance the appearance of your smile through our smile makeover procedures from our AAED and BACD registered dentists.
- Root canal treatment - Our endodontic dentist can help stop infection and preserve as much of your tooth as possible. Learn more about root canal treatment.
- Periodontics - Gum disease treatment through the removal of calculus that grows under your gums and over the roots. Find out more about periodontics.
- Dental bridges - As minimally invasive as possible, our dental bridges are used to position replacement teeth to the your natural teeth.
- Dentures - Learn more about how we use full and partial metal and acrylic dentures to replace missing teeth.
Get in touch with us to find out further information about any of the general dentistry treatments we offer or to book a consultation in our Birmingham clinic.